If you're planning on buying a home, you may have already started shopping around the Internet on your own. Perhaps you've checked out a few open houses or called the number you found online or on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics show that you'll be more successful in finding your dream home, in the right community at the right price, with having your own personal Realtor®.Your Realtor® Works for You
A Realtor®, especially one like myself who knows the local market exceptionally well, can help you find and buy your ideal home quickly and ensure that your home buying experience is a smooth one from end to end. Your Realtor® should help you discover how a home may or may not work for your family. You will benefit by using a Realtor® to help you consider the location, the features and layout of the home, any known "issues", and value of the property.
When it comes time to make an offer your real estate agent will present and negotiate the contract terms and conditions on your behalf. Your Realtor® should make sure all the contract dates are being met and that any agreed upon remedies are performed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
Bottom line: Your own personal Realtor® is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that's how I work with my clients.What to Look for in a Realtor®
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who...
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you're never in the dark.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities
- Will provide you with market data to determine what a house is worth.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range and is looking for opportunities before they even come on the market
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
Not every Realtor® offers all of these services — but I do. My clients tell me how much they appreciate these services, and my professionalism, expertise and accessibility with having helped them with finding their place.Next Step...
To schedule a Personal Consultation, please call or email me!
I look forward to hearing from you... ~ Liz